Tuesday, March 4, 2008

the latest

Halle learned to say the cutest prayers. she loves to say "thank you for my friends, ruthie, and tayor, and katelyn and...."
keekee wearing a worn out red tank top for the first time, halle sees it when she wakes up, "mom, what is her in?" "I don't like it"
I scared keekee with a ken doll, Halle said, "don't scare her, she is my friend". "if you scare her, her will cry"
on the phone to grandma, halle points to her dress up shoes, "these are my slipper shoes, for the ball"
sometimes halle gets up out of bed after I've put her to sleep and comes finds me, the other day,while eating lunch we heard noises, but she never came downstairs. we enjoyed finishing lunch without her, but then i decided to check on her, thinking it was weird she was staying up there. sure enough she had found the vasaline (boo-boo medicine) and rubbed it about an inch thick all over her legs, i tried not to laugh, but it was really funny. yestarday she came out of her room and had 4 brown gumball sized peices of poop in her hands and as she ran down the hall to show me they went flying out of her hands. really gross!! i told her to go put them in the toliet. I told her not to do it again, but it was really funny. yestarday halle undressed all her ken dolls and put them in the barbie house bathtub, then she came and got me to come see. "i'm giving the guys a bath" it looked really funny to see 4 naked kens in a bathtub.
halle loves to put tom to sleep. tom loves to lay down after a hard days work. it works out to be a favorite activity for them. halle will mimic me perfectly. she reads him a book, sings him songs. pulls the covers up. says , "stay in bed, go to sleep. when you wake up , we will have fun, fun, fun" (all my usual lines) then she comes and gets me, "i put daddy to sleep. you want to see? shhhh, be quiet, he's sleeping (she whispers), then she cracks the door for me to see him laying in her bed with a blanket and passy and says, "isn't he cute"

1 comment:

Jenny Timmerman said...

Halle is a hoot. I love it.