Monday, December 15, 2008

halle took her job as grandma's personal stylist and makeup artist, totally serious.


100_1079 - Copy (2), originally uploaded by Our Little One.

-halle to a random old man at the store, "hi, my name is halle, whats your name"
man, "bob"
halle, "did you put up your xmas tree yet?"
bob, "yeah, did you"
halle, "yup, a really big one"

-me getting frustrated with halle asking me to do things while driving:
me, "seriously halle, i'm trying to drive"
halle, "seriously mom, don't talk to me like that"

halle didn't know the word "melted" yet, so i caught her the past couple days using the phrase, "lay into it" to replace it.
her grilled cheese sandwhich wasn't melted enough and she said, "mom, put it back in the pan, i like when the cheese lays into the bread"
i put mozerrella on her spaghetti and then went to put it into the microwave.
halle, "no, mom, don't put it in there, i don't like when the cheese lays into it"

halle is trying really hard to get kiera to say her name, she says it right into kiera's face a few times in a row, kiera babbles something back at her and halle gets excited and says, mom she tried to say it!

halle finally figured out that tom is more fun then me, mostly cuz i'm too tired to throw the girls in the air, give pony rides on my back , or their favorite activity, let dad roll you up in a towel , and then he holds the back of the towel and swings them around the house. now she says to me, daddy is my friend and kiera is your freind. its funny because when i had kiera, for a long time halle would say that she was my baby and kiera was daddy's baby.

halle wears a xmas dress everyday, she has three, and rotates, she loves the attention she gets at stores from being dressed up like xmas.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You've been tagged.

Roulstone's said...

I love the blogs you write about funny Halle comments. They make me laugh every time! Merry Christmas you guys!