Tuesday, September 29, 2009

wild adventures


DSC08326, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

a while back , we went to wild adventures, it was a bout a three hour drive, so tom took a day off work so we could go on a weekday....
we had soo much fun, its an amuesment park, plus they have tons of animals like the zoo.

halle quotes :
halle, "mommy, why did you just call daddy, daddy? his name is tom."
me, "i can call him daddy"
halle, "no, you can call him tom, he's not your daddy."

halle often makes up words if she doesn't know something and teaches it to kiera, i think it makes her feel smart, but its annoying to me because kiera trusts her and repeats it.
after one incident:
me, "halle, that is not an fjkdasafkda;f ....don't tell her that"
halle, "yes it is a dfkajkfjdka;jk"
me, "no halle, its not"
halle, "yeah, it is mom, i looked it up online"

halle woke up and said this to me:
"mom, we are best freinds today, tomorrow and always"
(i think its a quote from barbie diamond castle, but it still made my day)

halle calls all the adults in primary at church her teachers. i asked her which teacher was her favorite.
halle, "sister bennion"
me, "shes not your teacher anymore" (was her nursery teacher a long time ago"
halle, "but i still really like her hair"

kiki, "i want to play puter (computer). i want to play barbie dot com"
kiki brushes my hair alot and then says, "you look buful"

No comments: