Friday, October 2, 2009

halle and kiki

this is the stray cat that the girls tortured, i mean, played with....here it is wrapped in a heavy damp blanket.....



Me, "halle, do you think I look like you and kiki?"

Halle, "no, because you have a football shape head and me and kiki have soccer ball shape heads"



halle, "daddy, tell mommy how beautiful she is"


halle, "mommy, Ruthie is Mormon."

me, "no, she's not, she's Jewish"

Halle, "she's a Jewish Mormon"

Me, "yeah, she is."



kiki dropped her bag of crackers on the street while we were getting into the car...in a parking spot, downtown, on the side of the road, i had to hurry to get the girls in the car, so i couldn't pick them up or explain to her that they were dirty, ....of course, my unsympathetic actions totally hurt kiera's feelings.....she whimpered the whole way home..."mommy, you hurt my feelings, say sorry"... me, "sorry, kiera" (she was tired, and not appologizing to kiera when she's tired can be ugly)....we did this back and forth for about 10 min...finally halle, who gets over stuff quickly, couldn't take it anymore, the next time kiki said, 'say sorry', halle said, "she said sorry already, kiki, she doesn't need to say it again!!!"

1 comment:

Boyd Box said...

If you wrote a book of all the hilarious and adorable things your girls said, I would so totally buy it. It's better thank chicken noodle soup...it not only makes me happy, it makes me laugh!