Wednesday, December 9, 2009

pet worms


DSC08772, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

the girls caught some earthworms and for days treated them like pets. this is kiki pretending to eat one, just to gross me out....

some cute things halle has said lately:

on thanksgiving tom said to go around and say something your thankful for. halle said, "my family" kiki said, "turkey" tom said, "mom" and when it got to me i was thinking for a minute and halle whispered across the table, "say your thankful for daddy"

halle whispers in my ear pretty much once every day, "your the most beautiful mommy in all the land" or "your the best mommy in all the days"....she does it to tom to and to kiki (daddy or sister)....its really sweet

halle said, "mommy , quick come look out the window" she lead me to a beautiful pink sunset and said, "look what Heavenly Father made for me"

me, 'what happened when Jesus said, 'peace, be still' to the water?"
halle, "it was like he said, 'red light!' and it stoped"

halle asked me about the naughty boy at church...."is _____ on Santa's naughty list?" ( i said, probably. haha)

Halle, "mommy, last night i had a head ache when i was going to bed and i said a prayer to ask Heavenly Father to make me feel better"

halle, "i have daddy's belly button and kiki has mommy's belly button. and i have daddy's pirate teeth and kiki has mommy's teeth. and i have mommy's color skin and kiki has daddy's color skin."
me, "yes, halle, you are a little bit of me and a little bit of daddy"
halle, "I know, daddy already told me i have some of your genes and some of his genes"

the girls are totally in love with xmas music...i love it to, so we listen to it all day and in the car. halle said feliz navidad is her favorite song and both the girls love to sing it. i heard kiki saying the "bum, bums" in the little drummer boys song and i said , "is this your favorite song" she said, uh huh. and now everytime is comes on she yells out, "its my favorite song!"...i like to sing silent night to them before they go to bed, so when that comes on kiki yells out, "mommy, its your favorite song!"

No comments: