Monday, October 25, 2010

5 years old!


DSC00917, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

this is halle the morning of her birthday! she is the cutest thing in the world! i can't believe she is 5, at times, and at other times, it feels like me and her have been best friends forever. we spend every day trying to make the other one happy and succeding! halle is the most pleasant child, she has nevered whinned, never thrown a tantrum, rarely gets upset, rarely ever cries about anything and has been in time out probably 10 times in her whole life. she is so laid back, goes with the flow. she is truely a dream child and i love spending every day with her!
she is tons of fun. she loves to laugh, and loves to dance. she loves her guinea pigs more then anything in the world. she loves to make our family happy and asked me if she could take the family out to ice cream with her birthday money. the other day i let her to pick out a purse for me, knowing that i would get something practical, and she would pick out something trendy and cute (which she did, i've gotten tons of compliments on my cute pink purse)....she begged me to get a matching wallet. "if you have a pink purse, you should have a pink wallet"....no, i said, there are no pink ones in the clearance section...."please, mom, let me buy it for you with my birthday money"....i told her we would keep our eye out for one at the thrift store, but i am always so happy when she is generous and sweet!
halle loves preschool at home with me. she loves telling everyone that she is homeschooled for preschool/ she loves playing pretend, mostly house, mom, dad, ect and animal and trainer. she loves when i play polly pockets with her. she loves to play outside. she loves to play in the dirt , sand and mud. LOVES her razor scooter, asked me for a skate board for xmas and a remote control car.....which surprised me because she is soooooo girly , but she has other fun sides to her. she still loves fashion, heals, make up, cooking, dancing and gymnastics.

i am so lucky to be this kids mom. i love spending my days with her. it really is like having a friend around. we talk non stop all day to each other, i would be bored with out her as my side kick.
happy birthday, halle!

3 comments:

Boyd Box said...

What a sweetie!! I love that she is so generous. I'm glad my girls worship your girls. They've picked good friends.

Melanie said...

Happy 5th Birthday Halle!! What an AWESOME party!! Food, decorations, games, costumes -- AWESOME!! Thanks for the clarification on Kiki's costume! Love the pics!!

Heather said...

I love this kid. She insisted on buying you a pink purse AND matching wallet? What a sweetheart. You've clearly done a great job with her--behind every perfect child is a perfect mama.