Wednesday, April 23, 2008

coloring!


DSC04073, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

ok, so i have to brag for a minute about halle, but she is soooo good at coloring, look how well she stayed in the lines for these kites. she loves to color blank paper the most, and her favorite thing to do is paint. "my paintings come from here (and she pats her heart)" (thxs to barbie repunzile)

she is soo freindly, every one she meets now she says, hi, whats your name. and then my name is halle, this is my baby sister keekee bear, and this is my mom, lori and my dads name is tom. she asked the lady on the plane whats your sisters name, she said, i dont' have a sister and halle said, yeah , you do, that lady next to you. halle loves to assume that two girls together are sisters and even asked me if the two horses pulling the wagon at the park were sisters.

No comments: