Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tag!!

Thanks for the tag, steph...i had fun thinking about these...here it goes:

.3 Joys:
*My family, I love my family, we have so much fun together and i love to make them happy...i almost put the girls as an obsession...i can not get enough of halle and kiki, everything about their little personalities and their little chunky bodies makes me happy.

*Naptime (for the girls , of course): i love getting my girls to nap at the same time, making myself lunch and kicking back to watch tv or work on one of my projects.

*talking, i love to talk, and by talking, i mean listening too. ok, lets be honest, i do love to talk about myself. i love talking on the phone to my fav 5 (you know who you are).

.3 Fears·
*someone close to me dying, i don't know what i would do...so i don't like to think about it.

*one of my kids being hurt, getting a disease, kidnapped, molested, ect...as a result, i am paronoid about my kids safety, they are rarely out of my sight or reach...Halle's only been with a sitter a few times, longest time 2 hours, kiki, never.

*I'm still scared of the dark. It's a silly phobia that I guess never wore off from childhood. I probably should be embarrassed about it, but whatever...i hate the dark, i hate being out in the dark, i hate driving in the dark, i hate watching tv in the dark. i sleep with the hall light on when tom is home, if he is working during the night, i sleep with most of the lights in the house on, even my room.

.3 Goals·
*decorate my house...as the one year mark for moving into this house is appoaching, i'm sad to admit that I still have not hung one thing on any of the walls in my house. all the walls are painted tan, by the builders, i am sooo sick of looking at tan walls. i have drawn sketches of most of the rooms in my house and picked out colors for the walls, i have just been busy, tired, and when we moved into this house, i had kiera less then a week later...it took me months just to finish unpacking, but my goal is to make the house look lived in (besides just toys everywhere) by christmas.

*Be healthy- I have decided that I need to get healthy. This week, we have been walking , going to the playground, playing sports and being more active. Also, I have decided to eat healthier, too and no more naptime or late night binging.

*be more spiritual. always a goal of mine...pray more, read scriptures, be more Christlike, ect, ect.

.3 Current Obsessions/Collections·
*When brown sugar and butter come together, its like crack for me...i crave it and have withdrawl like symptoms, serious shakes and mood swings till i get it in me. there's a few places I like this combo best. Cookie dough, i love to make my self a little bowl of cookie dough at the end of the night and carmel popcorn. I also love anything with a crumble on top, coffee cake, sweet potato suffle, hmmm...i'm sure theres more, but i have to stop talking about it.

*My "projects": i love to have on going projects. I have tons and tons of projects that run through my head every day. i have a notebook where i write down my priority projects and i have boxes full of started projects. I love to think about them and i love to work on them. here are some of my recent ones, learn to sew, make halle curtains, make flannel board stories, laminate activities for halle, make halle's headboard, paint the vanity, make pillows for couch, hang pictures in loft, make halle tutus, and the list goes on.

* I love to shop at thrift stores and go to yard sales. I have been yard sale shopping almost every saturday I have lived in ga. I even went when kiera was 6 days old. It totally makes my day to find something really dirt cheap. I look up the yard sales online on friday night, then i map out my route and store the addresses into my gps navigator. I can only think of a few toys in my house right now that I bought new (well, tom bought). I have only bought the girls new clothes/shoes a few times in their lives. luckily the goodwill gets all of the target run off, so most of their clothes/shoes are still new. we have TONS of toys in our house because i can't resist cheap stuff!

.3 Random
*I love reality tv. survivor is me and tom's favorite show. I would love to be on survivor. we also like amazing race. I like design star, bachelor/bachelorette, and once again should be embarrassed to admit it, but I'm not...i have seen every season of America's next top model.

*I hate to shower, shave, or brush my teeth...ok, i know your thinking gross, but i didn't say i didn't do it, i just said, i don't like to.

*I thought cigarrettes were called smokers, jawbreaker candies were called chokers and Europe was spelled with a Y, up into adulthood.

ok, so I'll tag other people, Jen, Mom, Jenny T. , Barbara.

3 comments:

Jenny Timmerman said...

Wow, I haven't checked your blog since before my trip. You've had a busy summer so far! As always, your girls are adorable! We will definitely be in Arizona for Christmas, but anything before that would depend on Roger's new job. It would be so fun to see you guys again!

Mike and Jen said...

Okay so I am going to do this tag but I just got tagged three times so it might take me a little bit! I love that you admit to thinking Europe was spelt with a Y. So hilarious.

Heather said...

LoLo, you crack me up. You and your thrift stores . . . The girls are lucky to have such an active, fun mom. And I hear you on your obsession comment--I feel the same way about Isabella. I love her so much that I can't even think about her going off to college (which I do want her to do) . . . it gives me panic attacks.