Monday, August 25, 2008

Halle-isms

Halle, "mom, your a sweetie"
me, "thanks, halle"
Halle, "is that silly? call me something silly"
me, "ok, hmmmm"
Halle, "you can call me a Dorito" (followed by halle laughing at her own jokes)

Me seeing a little more then usual amount of pee on the floor around the tolite.
me, "halle, you got pee on the floor"
Halle, "i'm sorry, mama"
me, "how did this happen, why, halle?"
Halle, trying to make sure i don't get upset with her, "I forgive you."

Tom, "halle, lets pretend your name is kiera and kiera's name is Halle"
Halle, nervously giggles, "ok"
tom plays around for a few minutes with the name switch, referring to the girls by opposite names.
Halle, still nervously giggling, not sure how she feels about this, finally pleads with tom,
"stop, daddy, Your freaking me out!"

halle ends every sentence with, "would that be great?!" or "is that cool?!" or "is that cute?!"
its pretty funny. here's some examples:
-should we go to storytime today? would that be great?
-lets play with markers, would that be cool.
-look at my picture, is that cool
-look at my makeup, is that cute

Kiera, staring at halle in the car, "DA"
Halle, "my names not 'da' , kiera"
Kiera, "DA"
Halle, "my names not 'da', kiera"
(this repeats itself a few more times)
me, "halle, she doesn't think your name is da, she is just asking where dada is"
Halle, "oh, he's at work , kiera"

1 comment:

Boyd Box said...

I hope you are keeping these things in a book for Halle when she grows up. She is so hilarious!! Heck, market it! That'll pay for college!