Monday, September 22, 2008

Halle Quotes

I have to post a couple funny Halle quotes, so i don' t forget.

"mom, if I eat this paint, I will die. and then you will have to put batteries in me so I work again."

previously, i told halle that you can feel Jesus in your heart.
holding the stethoscope up to her heart.
"mom, can you hear Jesus in there?"

Halle to her nursery leader:
"Kiera uses her hands as a fork, I just use a fork"
"Kiera is a stinker"

I told halle to pick out some shoes for church. I was trying to offer suggestions so I kept saying stuff like how bout the white ones, or the brown ones are downstairs, or the pink ones would match your dress. halle gets annoyed when i even imply that i am telling her what to do, when it is HER decsion.
"mom, stop telling what shoes I have. At the store yestarday, you were telling me what food I could eat (refering to me offering her suggestions of what to order at the resturant). If you tell me one....more.....time....what shoes to wear, you will go to time out" (the spacing refers to how I emphasize each word when I say it to her)

kiera almost aways has a big smile on her face , especially to halle, this is usually a good thing. sometimes its not:
kiera bit halle's toe, and comes up with a big smile on her face. halle: "thats not funny kiera, its rude"
kiera is laying in front of halle watching tv, halle uses her as a foot stool. i tell halle thats its not polite to put your feet on people. Halle: "but shes laughing, she likes it". and of course, kiera turns around with a big smile on her face!

1 comment:

Mike and Jen said...

Okay so I haven't checked the blog in a while but I must say its a good thing Toms sisters are cute and have cute kids or they might hate you and your girls for looking sooooo good! Halle is hilarious! I would be laughing all the time if I was with this kid. And Kiera well she is so stinking cute its hard to get mad at her and her adventerous personality!