Saturday, September 27, 2008

halle quotes

if halle can't think of a word fast enough in the middle of her sentence, then sometimes she'll come up with the funniest word filler:
Halle saw gymnastics on tv and said, "look, it's the o-lipsticks"
Halle holding a tamborine, "I've got a trampoline"
instead of scare crow, she switched the begining sounds and said, "care scrow"

I asked halle who should we invite to your party, she said, "ruthie, peggy, and kiera"

halle picked kiera's passy up off the floor and put it back in her mouth for her. she said to me, "mom, kiera drops her passy on the floor every day, she's the nastiest little girl I ever met"

halle woke me up in the morning, "mom, did you hear that sound, it was stomach saying, (in this weird monster voice) 'i'm hungry".

tom wrapped the towel around halle in a "towel dress". halle said, "i'm going to go show mommy, that will be interesting"

at a playgroup, halle was watching a little boy battle with his mom to get on her lap, which she didn't want, he was yelling and crying, halle turns to me and says, "mom, that baby is frustrated at his mommy because he wants to get on her lap"
it made me laugh because the other moms looked at halle like shes been in therapy to learn how to express her feelings.

Halle said, "mom, I love you"
I said, "what does that mean?" (curious what she would come up with)
Halle thought for a while, "um...um.....happy!"

4 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

I think the o-lipsticks sound like a lot of fun to watch! What channel and what time Hallee

Roulstone's said...

Oh my! That is the most precious picture I think I've ever seen! I love it.

Heather said...

I absolutely love the Halle-isms. She is such a crack up. She's so smart, and it amazes me to read the things that she comes up with. Your girls are adorable.

Nikki said...

Hey, I sent you an email on the food storage questions, did you get it? I wasn't sure if that was the right email. Thanks, btw love all of the pictures and stories.