Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sillyness.

At the end of the day, they sometimes end up naked.
kiera and halle thought they were so funny putting the mr. potato head peices on their faces.
sophesticated and sexy.
(thxs for the pretty bracelet, jen, halle rarely takes it off!)
halle put the nose peice up her nose hole, shes such a crack up.

kiera, not to be out done by halle, thinks of this, shes pretty funny, too.

more painting outside.
halle's pregnancy stomach painting. halle tells people that she's got a baby boy in her belly, so when she did this, i thought of those woman who have their bellies painted.


there are certain toys that i love to play with and can' t pass up if i see them at the good will or yardsales. i am totally obsessed with mr. potato head peices, everytime i see them i have to buy them. my girls rarely play with them, but i can't stop until my collection is complete. other ocd toys: doctor kit peices (we actually love to play dr, but seriously, we don' t need 4 stethescopes), magnetic doll dress up kits (halle doesn't play with these, but i think they are so cute), and dress up clothes, which halle loves, but we have at least 10 princess/barbie dresses and i rarely see halle in anything but cinderella, i know she'll use them more later and her friends love to come over. tonight at the goodwill i bought halle a unicorn/pegasus snow globe, we were both soooo excited! have i mentioned how much i love thrift stores?



3 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

There are not words to describe the lack of clothing on your girls. I am so jealous of you and your thrift stores! I am even tempted to visit you just so I can go to a good thrift store!

Boyd Box said...

I just spent a good few minutes laughing at your hilarious girls! What fun pictures!! Every day (when I get a nap, so I'm exaggerating a bit) I wake up from my nap and find Emily completely naked. For some reason she must do this to go potty by herself. So, the first pic was quite hilarious to me.
Go natural, girls!!

AZ Allreds said...

I love the photos...what wonderful and precious times...it is so much fun to see how much fun you and your girls are always having. Hope we can have our kids play together someday...love the Lady godiva photos!