Tuesday, April 27, 2010

short hair


DSC09723, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

halle begged me to cut her hair. she was soooo happy with how it turned out. it needs to go up for her recital next month, but when that is done, she asked me if she could have it cut even shorter, i said sure. i am happy that she loves it so much! she could not stop looking at her self for days after it was cut and even told me, "mom, i just can't stop looking at myself" and "its just too cute for words".....i can't believe i didn't do it months ago, it is sooo much easier, it used to be soooo tangly and now it looks so much thicker and smoother!!! plus it is too cute for words!

3 comments:

Boyd Box said...

It IS too cute for words! It's so flattering to her face, too!
Hey, I didn't get to tell you congrats on your new calling! So, CONGRATS!! =)

Em said...

I love short hair! And Halle's is too cute! She is sucha a little Diva!!

Susan said...

That hair cut is adorable!