Tuesday, May 6, 2008

j-lo


DSC04374, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

We (including halle), call this her J-lo outfit! she loves it because she knows shes cute in it (a few compliments when she wore it to storytime gave her a big head). She wanted to wear it when the missionaries came for dinner. halle absolutly loves the missionaries! they give her tons of attention at church and come for dinner frequently. this last time, she was non-stop putting on a show for them, "you want to see me dance, want to see me jump...." then she sang , "i hope they call me on a mission" for them, which she tried so hard to learn, all day she kept asking me to sing it again, so she could learn it. then she wanted to put on her ballerina outfit for them, so she unzipped this j-lo outfit and patted her chest and said, "missionaries, this is my naked body, don't be scared". we were all lauging out loud! why would she say that? i don't have any idea where she got that, but it was funny!

1 comment:

Mike and Jen said...

Okay that is the funniest thing I have ever read! Halle is freaking hilarious