Thursday, May 8, 2008

halle stories

Halle is so excited that she can have conversations with random people we meet. She says hi to everyone we meet (other moms, grocery store checkout workers, ect). This is her usual pattern:
Hi, whats your name?
My name is Halle, this is Lori, and this is keekee bear.
you know when my birthday is? its in October, you know when mommy's birthday is, its in March, you know when daddy's birthday is? its in January. you know when keekees birthday is? Mom, when's keekee's birthday (me: august). its in august (for some reason it is taking longer to remember keekee's birthday).
most people think its cute and are really sweet to her.

Halle told tom the other day, "my name is Lori" and pointed to me and said, "thats Halle". then she was hysterical. she likes to mix things up a lot and thinks she is so funny. she'll point to me and tom and say the opposite "your daddy and your mommy". she has a variety of different things she's come up with and thinks she is so halarious!

Halle told me, "daddies go to work". just to joke around with her, i said, "mommy is going to start going to work" , she laughed and said, "no, mommies do not go to work, mommies stay home, and just go to play mah jong".

Halle said, "mommy , i need to go to the airport to go see grandma, she misses me"

Halle's friend pushed her and she said, "that wasn't very polite"

Halle said, "mommy, isn't keekeee cute?"

we painted halle's room and now she tells me everyday, "I think keekee wants her room painted too"

yestarday i was really sick and halle was in the bath and handed me a bowl of water, "i made you some dinner to help you feel better"

over heard halle on my phone (not really talking to anyone) "hi, melanie. what are you doing? are you playing with trevor and aidan?"

1 comment:

Mike and Jen said...

So the real question is do you ever get a word in! haha Shes pretty cute. I love the picture of Keira's big smile. They're keepers!