Saturday, October 4, 2008

family pics

so, nikki's family's pictures are soo cute, i'm jealous. i'm not brave enough to try to get teh whole family looking nice one day and then go get pictures and try to keep both girls happy, let alone just get kiki to sit still. but i really want some now, i'm certainly too cheap to pay a professional, especially since it could be a big waste of money if the girls do not cooroperate. i just want some casual pics of us at the park, nothing special, everything looks better in black and white or sepia anyways, so i wouldn't mind if they used my camera, its nothing special. just wondering if anyone knows anyone out there (even a teenage) who is looking to get into photography and needing some subjects or works for a ridiculously low fee. ok, so maybe me and tom aren't cute enough to make it into a portfolio, but the girls are! OR...if someone else is interested in family pics and if you take some of my fam, i'll take some of your fam.

1 comment:

Boyd Box said...

I've tried to get a few different families to let me do their pictures for my portfolio but no one ever actually makes the appointment. I'm sl-ow-ly making my way into the photography world. I have a great camera and would love to do pics for you. I did Cheyenne's engagement and wedding photos plus, we shadowed another wedding and we did sports pictures.
I'm looking for experience, so if "free" equals "extremely low"...you've found your photographer!