Tuesday, October 28, 2008

halle

Me, "kiera, what are you doing with my phone?"
halle, "mama, don't worry, she's just going online"

halle, "mama, lets dump these toys in this bin and recycle them" (i have never used the word recycle, hmmm...tv isn't so bad, right?)

halle put her babies to sleep, kiera is loud as usual...
halle, "mama, can you tell kiera to be quiet, she is going to wake up my darlings"

halle, "mama, lets call your baby (meaning kiera), kiki doodles" (or stinky doo, kiki dinki, halle says this line a few times a day and then laughs really hard, we've all come up with quite a few nicknames for kiera...keeka deeka, deekas, kiki burras, burras, doodles, deeka deeka doos...)

me and tom were having a classic discussion...this isn't my fault, well it isn't my fault, yes it is, why would it be my fault...you get the idea...
halle doesn't like when the tone of any ones voice is sounding even close to upset or serious so she tries to step in to stop it even though she doesn' t know what we are talking about, being my number one fan and defender....
"mama, i know this is daddy's fault, but you still shouldn't sound mean to him"

the day of our halloween parties halle called me "mama witch" the entire day and had to end each sentence with it...are we going to the store, mama witch, will you get me a drink, mama witch. it was funny.

4 comments:

Boyd Box said...

I love the "daddy's fault" line! That's great! I'm still chuckling.

Heather said...

She is such a crack up! I'm glad you write the Halle-isms down; she will love reading them one day.

Dotty Evanson said...

Lori, I haven't been on the blog for awhile. The girls are growing up...I miss seeing them every Sunday. Tell everyone Hi.
Hugs,
Dotty Evanson aka Sister Evanson

Nikki said...

Lori-I miss you! Please update soon!!!