Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halle's room

I've been working on some projects for halle's room. i still have some to go, but here are some pics of what's finished. I still need to finish sewing the extra pillows for her bed which are halfway finished...
I bought this bench at the goodwill, it was old dark wood. i sanded it and painted it. i still need to sew a cushion for the bench, but it was done enough to go in her room.

I finally got out my sewing machine that I got for christmas 2 years ago and made the curtains...now on to kiki's room...



isn't it sooo green in georgia!













3 comments:

Boyd Box said...

I love her room!! It's so cute! Way to go on "recycling" other furniture. I have stuff that I meant to sand and refinish...I just have never done it, so I have a conglomerate of unmatched furniture.

Nikki said...

Lori-it looks soo amazing, I am soo proud of you. Looking at it makes me want to finish my kids rooms. Does Halle just love it? She looks so excited in that one picture where she is jumping on her bed.

Roulstone's said...

You never cease to amaze me with your extreme talent Lo-lo! :) You make cakes, you sew, you decorate!? Please teach me something! I can make a box mix cake, barely sew a button, and decorating...forget it. I'm so proud to say you're my friend:) Any ideas for Lily's room!?!? :)