Saturday, January 3, 2009

quotes of the week!

halle, 'mama , for daddy's birthday, lets get boy candles, blue ones and put a bike on his cake"
today we bought tom a magazine at the store, halle assumed it was an early bday present. "we can give him this at his party and all the children will bring him presents"
halle, "mama, kiera always makes all the other babies cry" (refering to kiera being a baby bully at play groups and the train table at the barnes and noble)
halle, "mama, sometimes when kiera hugs me, she bites me"
halle was standing by the church doors, well i ran back to the car to get something. "mama, shouldn't someone be watching me!"
we have been listening to the primary songs and i told halle she will learn them now that she is a sunbeam. tom came in the room and started dancing/shaking his butt to the music. halle was totally disturbed. "daddy, these are sunbeam songs, not kaboose songs!"
kiera is sooo upset that she didn't get a bike. she knows she can't ride the tricycle, but she tries and gets frustrated (just a few more months/inches and she'll be fine, halle could do it by a year and half) but in the mean time, she is totally distraught over halle riding a bike and not her. we went up to our playground to go riding. we barrowed a kids 4 wheeler dora car from ruthie, for kiera to keep her distracted from halle. on the way out the door halle says, "mama, can we bring the dora car for kiera so she doesn't freak out this time"
halle imitating me telling kiera to get something out of her mouth, "no mouth, kiki, no mouth! Seriously, kiera, NO MOUTH!"
i can hear halle in the next room saying, "no biting, no biting", i run in the room and see halle with her finger in kiera's mouth. "halle, if you stick your fingers in her mouth, she will bite"
halle, "but she just put something in her mouth and i was trying to get it out"
kiki speaks a line of russian (babbling) in halle's face. "don't say that, kiera, thats rude!"
we have started to read the book of mormon that grandma sent halle for xmas (its the softback with a few pictures in the front). before we read, we go through the pictures together. halle stared at Moroni's old, weathered face and said, "mama, he looks a little mean"

KIERA'S QUOTES:
kiera put popcorn kernals in her mouth and i didn't see, so i said, kiera what's in your mouth?. she spit out 4 seeds in her hand and came to hand them to me saying, "ball, ball"

when the garage door opens, me and halle always yell, DADDY'S HOME! kiera hears it now and tries to join in, "daaayeeee, ome"

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the "no kaboose songs" remark. That girl of yours... I love reading your posts. E-mail me at heatherann98@hotmail.com with your e-mail so that I can add you as a reader. I made it private b/c I have prego belly pics on there...not something I want total strangers seeing :)

AZ Allreds said...

Constant entertaiment for you guys! I also love seeing them dress up as princesses together, mine do it too...but I think it's about time I buy a tollbelt or something for Leif to dress up in.