Friday, February 27, 2009

dress up clothes


DSC06474, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

i bought this armoire off craigslist, i painted the outside and halle painted the inside. it holds our dress up clothes collection. its gotten to the point, with over 50 dresses, that i wonder who is more into this, me or halle....
all, except a couple, of the dresses came from yard sales or the goodwill, so i cannot resist buying them, as well as ballet outfits and tutus. the girls love it and its great when freinds come over, there is plenty for everyone!
this picture doesn't even show what was in the drawers, tons of shoes and more dresses!

3 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Oh my goodness!! I thought I had a lot of dresses for the girls! You just put me to shame!

Karina said...

you are out of control and i think it hilarious!

Karina said...

you make me feel bad because i don't really have any girly thinks like that for clover at all. i better go get her a dress and see if she likes it.