Sunday, August 23, 2009

thanks, kiera!


DSC08205, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

this is kiki's attempt to change her own diaper! thanks, kiera, this is so helpful! i had to take a picture to get some sympathy...poop was rubbed so deep into the carpet, thank goodness for carpet shampooers....this is not the only time she has done this, everytime she poops, she rips off her diaper, usually i can catch her in the act, but a few times when she is alone in her room for a nap, she has done this, gotten out wipes and tried to pick it up off the floor, which smears it even worse. we have been working at potty training, she always pees on the potty, but rarely poops...gross!!!!

3 comments:

Boyd Box said...

I am SOO sorry, but at least you have a shampooer (I love the vinegar-water tip. It works magic, too!). Some day, if you aren't too mortified, I'll show you an Emily attempt at poo-pottying before she finished training. It isn't for the faint-hearted. You might be the only one who could appreciate it aside from my own sister, especially after seeing this picture. =)

Heather said...

I am SO glad that we never went through this. Isabella was a piece of cake. She was totally potty trained within in a week, and we only had a couple of accidents--and they were only pee. My kids get me through not sleeping. The way I look at it, she OWED me by being an easy one to potty train :) I'm glad you blogged this; this is something you'll laugh about one day.

Karina said...

clover was putting her hands down her diaper every time she pooped and grabbing a handful then coming to me with her hand out saying poo poo. it was really awesome. and i mean a nice big handful. it was so nasty. luckily i got on her about it enough i guess that she hasn't done it in over a month. that was a night mare. sometimes she would get it wiped on her face and hair and other spots on the carpet. so have fun!