Monday, August 24, 2009

Today

Today i almost bought a shih-tzu or hlasa/shih-tzu mix...they were the two cutest puppy dogs i've ever seen at the pet store, me and the girls played with them for an hour, right there on the floor of the pet store. i had to call my sister to talk me out of wanting to buy it. this is weird for me...i HATE animals. i like to look at them, but i am completly disgusted by them and NEVER touch them. lynn reminded me that they would pee on my kids beds, they stink and ruin stuff....but for that one hour, they were sooo cute.

another fun week of summer, this was last week:

Monday: went to payless to get halle ballet and tap shoes...sooo exciting for halle to be starting classes...of course i had to get kiera ballet shoes too, and since they're buy one get one half off, i let halle pick out a pair for me, i've gotten a lot of compliments on them, what a great stylist! payless is next to petsmart...a weekly stop for us...we love to see the dogs get haircuts and name the cats...how does someone who hates animals, love pet stores so much? i don't know, but i do....late afternoon trip to the park and FHE that evening, with 'GRINCH' ice cream for refreshments (green mint ice cream, halle renamed it)

Tuesday: tom got off work early, we all went to chuck E. Cheese...had about 6 photos taken and hung up in kitchen, we love that place! then out to lunch at our fav Indian resturant, the girls love indian food too....skiped naps...went to the museum that afternoon with friends, tom took the girls swimming that evening, exhausted at bedtime....i went to a girls night at my friends house, fun, fun, fun, stayed out till midnight, haven't stayed out that late in a LONG time!!!

wednesday: storytime, burger king, ruthie and peggy over to play

Thursday: tom took halle to walmart, i took kiera to kohl's...divide and conquer! me and halle have our "activity time" while kiera naps. babysitter, while me and tom go out to dinner!

Friday: tom has off, yea! go to wild adventures...amuesment park...pictures to come!

3 comments:

Boyd Box said...

You are a "latent" pet lover. Just admit it to yourself and you'll be okay. =P I take Emily to the pet store to look at other dogs and we have 2!! Puppies are so adorable. They really are. However, I will give a shout out to an adult dog. No more chewing, annoying barking, accidents in the house, etc. I just love our Hannah!!

Melanie said...

oh your blog never ceases to make me laugh! my favorites are always the funny things your girls say!! such cutie pies!!

Heather said...

Do NOT get a dog. I had an adorable, 7-pound Chihuahua (after a moment of weakness). I made it three years. She's now with my sister-in-law, and I don't miss her at all. She drove me nuts. Hair all over the place; peeing on the floor; and never leaving my side.