Monday, March 2, 2009

Halle dancing, with one foot!


MOV06480
Originally uploaded by Our Little One
Halle likes to play and do activities sitting down, like drawing, and dolls, ect, so i don't think she's complained as much as another kid might have about broken toes...but she has really missed dancing, shes asked me quite a few times to hold her and dance. today she was dancing/limping on her foot...but this is a video of her dancing without using her "bum leg"
(the hair...halle likes to sleep in braids so her hair is curly, so she either has this hair style or curly, she' s asked me to braid kiera's hair so it will be curly too, kiera? sit still? yeah, right!)

1 comment:

amybluestar said...

Hi Lori! I answered your comment on my Mod Podge blog. THANK YOU so much for visiting! Very cute girls, and the dancing video cracked me up! :D