Thursday, March 12, 2009

this is more like it!


DSC06580, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

after my posting on the snow, i thought i'd post some pictures from this week...just to remind myself why i love the weather in georgia...this weeks it was in the 80s, we got out the slip and slide and the pool and bought sand for our sand table and played outside for HOURS everyday!! it was soooo fun!!
yestarday, i saw on yahoo news that the states were rated from happiest to least happiest places to live...UT came in number one, hawaii second, and.... big shocker...the southern states all came in last...well, just when i think this place is like living on another planet, i remember the one thing i love about it, the weather, spring time...my favorite!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sooooo jealous! Glad you can enjoy the weather just wish I could too!!! I am done with snow.