Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cute things Halle has said in the past week.

"mommy, is daddy a prince?"
"keekee, when you are bigger, I can teach you how to walk"
In the car: "mommy, me and keekee don't like this song"
dropping her off at church nursery, "mommy , stay with me, i'm too little to stay by myself"
picking her up from nursery: "I missed you ,mommy"
watching aladdin: "mommy, you cover your na-nas like jasmine, I don't cover my na-nas, i need to cover my nanas with a bra"
keekee's first time sitting in a shopping cart, "your doing it keekee, your doing it!!"
to the librarian who is handing out stickers, "i need another one for my baby sister"
when she saw me wearing a new shirt, "I like your shirt, you look like princess Halle"
"daddy, do you want to dance with me? Do you want to fall in love with me?"

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love her personality. By the way I tagged you go to my blog to find out more :)