Friday, February 22, 2008

Some info on me.

Nikki tagged me to post this. Here it goes...

On my to do list:
1. find a rug for our family room
2.make kiera's 6 month apt.
3.clean my closet, pantry, car, kee's room, ect.

If I were a billionaire:
1. Hire a maid
2. buy vacation homes and travel around living in them
3. Let Tom retire and maybe a few other people I know

Bad Habits:
1. Messy Car
2. Disorganized with my stuff / Lose things a lot
3. Talking on the phone while driving
4. Volunteer to make cookies for things so I can eat cookie dough

4 Places I've lived (all in one year, Halle's first year!)
1. Arizona
2. Georgia
3. Frezno, CA
4. Portland, OR

Jobs
1.Fast Food resturants
2. Janitor
3. Therapist
4. Medical Assistant

trying to think of something people don't know about me...hmmm...will add on later.

No comments: