Sunday, February 24, 2008

Embarrassing!


DSC03887, originally uploaded by Our Little One.

Since posting that I should clean out my car, I decided I would finally do it. Tom said if I cleaned it out, he would take it for vaccuming (you can only imagine how bad it needs that!) So, I grabbed the diaper box never guessing that I would fill it up twice (its still filled in this picture, plus the stuff on the table). I thought I should take a picture, in hopes that I would never let this happen again. Go ahead and judge me, but if me and the girls were ever stranded in the car, it would be a LONG time before either complained about being hungry or bored.

*note* this picture does not in any way represent how clean I keep the house, I promise, well, maybe its a little insight into my closet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! I think I had twice that in my car... in fact I found Ailee's shower pictures, and a 6th grade photo, and the list goes on. I was prompted because when I got the flat tire, I had to move everything in my trunk to my back seat, and I realized I never wanted to live through that embarrassment again!