Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Need Ideas and update

Thinking about having an Easter party for Halle and freinds. Anyone have ideas on something fun we could do at the party, a cute craft?
Planning a talent show for our church, a talent show can be really funny or really boreing, any ideas on how to make sure it will be fun?

Started making some homeaid baby food for kiera, she loves it!
Kiera learned to clap, its sooo cute!

halle's quotes:
To an employee at Sam's , "My daddy sings in the shower"
"mommy, we are going to snow white's castle, daddy is going to dance with snow white. Daddy is going to marry snow white"
In the stroller, listening to Kiera's constant babbling (mostly da-da-da), halle looks at her confused and says, "Kiera, what are you talking about? Are you talking about Da-da?"
On phone, answering lynn's question , how was church?, "I didn't want to go to nursery. I cried and said, 'I want my mommy and my daddy'" (Halle still won't go to nursery)
In the car, "mommy, you know where Ruthie's house is?" (yes) "Go there."

1 comment:

Jenny Timmerman said...

An egg derby is always fun. (love the day to day comments, by the way)