Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Funny Halle Stories

Yestarday me and Tom took the girls to the mall. Halle was so excited to push Keke around in her stroller. she kept pushing her up to random people and saying, "do you want to see my baby sister?" "her name is Kiera, she has brown eyes like me" She loved all the attention she was getting.
Halle loves to bash her head into Keke's stomach and move it around to make keke laugh! they are soo cute together.
This morning i tried to put underware on halle that had a skid mark. She said, "mom, those are nasty" , "i want another underwares". For her nap today she threw a fit about me trying to put on a pull up and take off her underware. she insisted she would not wet her bed. I knew she would just rip off the pull up after i left the room anyways, so I gave in and layed down a blanket. I'm can only fight so many battles!
Halle likes to "take a little rest" while we drive and hates if Keke makes any noise during her rest. She yells, "stop it Keke, I'm trying to rest!!" and it really gets her even madder when Keke just laughs and laughs!

No comments: