Sunday, January 6, 2008

Princess Halle

For some reason Halle has decided to only let Tom change her poopy diapers. Tom is convinced that somehow I talked her into this. Anything I try to tell Halle to do, she usually does the opposite. She insists that he do it and not me, and Halle being the queen of this castle, always has the final say. For me , its the best thing that could have ever happened!
She also decided that tom should be the one to give her a bath at night. This is easy to figure out though, tom is fun and I give Keke a bath at the same time so i don't have my hands free to be that much fun. But Tom doesn't mind giving Halle a bath every night, its the poops thats getting to him!
Princess Halle has also decided that a real lady wears a night gown and not pants to bed, so even in the middle of the winter she is sleeping in a night gown (and wearing it whenever we are home, if you notice in all the videos she is in it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Lori came in November for 3 weeks, the same (wonderful!!) “phenomenon” happened, where Halle only wanted Lori to change her diapers. I thought it was pretty comical, but Lori didn’t!!